We are now offering Gift Shares! Send a Walden share to someone special!

We’re very excited to announce our NEW gift site!

You can now purchase and send a gift share to someone special! These shares are shipped so we can reach more households across the Northeast. (Available for purchase and shipment to anywhere in Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, & New Jersey!)

No membership or subscription necessary.

Visit our Gift Shop for details here.

assets_642ee4ab5faf4567a397e6152e13696e_a4df458bb23c4b138db18f67576c6357

1 Like

Gift Share FAQ

What are Walden Gift Shares?
Walden Gift Shares are a curated set of local products that can be shipped so we can reach more households across the Northeast. Share some of your favorite products with those you love this holiday season and support local farmers at the same time. These shares exist outside of our normal whole animal share program and no membership or subscription is necessary to purchase them.

Where can I send a Walden Gift Share?
We are able to ship these gift shares to anywhere in Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, & New Jersey!

How do I send a gift share to a friend?
Just head to our gift share website here. After you checkout you will see a link you can use to send an email gift message to send to the gift recipient. The email is sent as soon as you submit the form to ensure your gift recipient has enough advanced notice that the share is coming

When will the gift share arrive?
Orders are typically packed within 1 business day of when they are received, and are delivered using 1-day shipping.

Can I schedule the share to be delivered on a certain day?
We don’t offer the ability to schedule a delivery. If you think your recipient may want to place the order themselves to have more control over delivery, you may want to consider a gift certificate.

Can I invite my friend to sign up for the whole animal share program?
Yes of course! We would love if you referred your friends and family, and we have a special referral program running here:

members.waldenlocalmeat.com/referralprogram

When you invite people to join Walden through the form on this page, you will get $25, they will get $25 and we’ll donate $25 worth of sustainably raised meat to an organization in need!

Are gift certificates available?
They are! You can purchase gift certificates here to our gift share site. Note gift certificates can only be used on the gift site - not applicable to the share program or the butcher shop:

shop.waldenlocalmeat.com/gift-card

What a great idea! Thank you for this.

1 Like