Win a free turkey with the 2023 Walden Hand Turkey Contest!

It’s one of our favorite times of the year at Walden…the 2023 Hand Turkey Contest is underway!

We’re giving away four pasture-raised turkeys to our contest winners!

How do you enter this contest?

• Every share in October will arrive with an entry form where you can trace your hand and fill out your member information. You can also download the entry form here
  • Turn your hand into a magnificent work of turkey art. Markers, pencils, paint, collage - however inspiration hits.
  • Return your entry form in your empty share bag in November or send via mail to:

Walden Local Meat
Attn: Turkey Contest
2 Highwood Drive, Suite 202
Tewksbury, MA 01876

You can also take a photo of your submission and post it to this thread. If you are selected, we’ll get in touch to get your member information!

You’ll automatically be entered into the raffle just by participating - one winner will be chosen at random, and winners will be crowned from entries from ages 0-12, and 13+. Finally, the coveted “Best of the Flock” will be awarded! Deadline for submission is 11/10/23.

We can’t wait to see your spectacular turkey hand art!

image (14)

P.S. Thanksgiving shares can be reserved on your member page until 11/16!

2 Likes

Wishing everyone a fantastic fall season! This entry is from the Brewster family in The Bronx. It was a collaborative effort.

1 Like

“Better Living” Submission from our daughter Frances, age 6. (Account holder Tamara Garcia. We’re in Pawtucket, RI!)

1 Like

Thanks so much for your submission!! Happy fall to the Brewster family!

Thanks for sending in, Tamara and Frances! I can’t decide if my favorite part is the shoes on the turkey or the bow on the pig!

1 Like

Lol! What can we say, your animals have that extra pizazz.

1 Like

Greetings from NYC and Happy Thanksgiving! Pic drawn by 10 years old.

1 Like

Happy Thanksgiving from Milford, CT. This little turkey is from our 5 year old son, Willy.

1 Like

Our boys Henry (7) and Sam (5) made this together! Henry’s hand and sports logos haha, Sam’s feathers and stick legs! We live in Plymouth, MA so Thanksgiving is big around here!

1 Like

Happy Thanksgiving! This is from Mila age 9.

Submitted from Reed Sullivan, age 8 on Long Island. He doesn’t love birds but loves Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving from Marshfield MA. This Turkey was made by my 7 year old son, Harrison.

Greetings from CT! This turkey is from Anna (8).

Happy Thanksgiving from Norfolk, MA. My daughter Laura, Age 11, made this drawing.

Hi! This is my seven year old daughter, Hailey’s turkey hand. Happy Turkey!

Happy Thanksgiving 2023 from Worcester ! Fun effort Done by my boyfriend and I . Age 33 , account holder Brianna Donahue. Have a great rest of the year !

Happy Thanksgiving! Done by Amelia, age 5 :blush: (under the account holder Bill Perry)

Submission from my 8 year old daughter Caleigh (Account under David Gilman)

Greetings from Boston. Created by our daughter Stevie Jane, 2 years old. :blush:
“Many hands make light work”

Happy Thanksgiving to All!

Drawn by Anthony 9 years old in Nashua, NH.

image|375x500